Saturday, October 03, 2009

Bagan Pinang: The night before the nomination

The night before the nomination, Umno's flags and BN's banners were seen everywhere. And I thought the campaign should only begun after the nomination of candidates- which is supposed to be on Saturday (tomorrow)!!

From Bagan Pinang by-election

When I told my friend about this, his response was, "Biasa lah.". Another one said "Don't they always, :)".

From Bagan Pinang by-election

Sigh. Have we been so accustomed to BN's ways of doing things, that nothing seems to matter anymore?

While on the way to 7-11 to get something, this is what we saw:
From Bagan Pinang by-election
The BN 'pondok panas' is just opposite the 7-11.

From Bagan Pinang by-election
There were some Indian youth sitting around the tent almost as if they were taking care of it. It actually felt a bit scary walking past the tent into the 7-11, as I was in "I am with RPK"'s shirt. *hehe*

From Bagan Pinang by-election
BN's flag right outside 7-11

From Bagan Pinang by-election
I think tomorrow there may be many Indians, especially the youth at BN's camp. Saw so many of them today.

From Bagan Pinang by-election
Say no to corruption, say NO to Isa!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At Sat Oct 03, 09:39:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all Bagan Pinang voters :

Please use you rights,
Please use your might,
Kick out BN, right from to-night!

 
At Sat Oct 03, 09:58:00 am , Anonymous SM said...

Ee Chia,

Yup, you are right! We have grown so used to BN's corrupted practices that we don't even bat an eye anymore. I guess we know that no matter what noise we make, no one...not the PDRM... not the MACC not the SPRM...no one's going to do anything!

 
At Sat Oct 03, 11:56:00 am , Blogger Starmandala said...

Ee Chia, warms my heart to know you're on the beat with the SB (you know which SB I mean :-). Was sorely tempted to hitch a ride to PD in the Blue Blitz but yesterday I had to take care of the situation here. Will liaise with Uncle Zorro and see if I can join you guys for the heck of it (I really enjoyed plugging into the by-election fever at Bukit Gantang!) and I'm pretty sure I only have to show my face at Bagan Pinang to ensure an embarrassing loss for Umno.

 
At Sat Oct 03, 12:10:00 pm , Blogger ee chia said...

Antares! It would be great to have you around! :) But, I'll be leaving soon. Should be back next weekend. ;p

 
At Sat Oct 03, 05:57:00 pm , Anonymous Arfhartoe said...

Ee Chia..

Do u go to B Pinang to help PR in this by-election??
looking forward to meet u there since B Pinang is only 45 minute from my place..i wanna show my support for PR..

 
At Sat Oct 03, 07:35:00 pm , Blogger Pak Zawi said...

Ee Chia,
keep posting. We need the feed back from the ground.

 
At Sun Oct 04, 09:12:00 am , Anonymous SM said...

Ee Chia,

By the way, I recently visited the SABM Web Site & posted a comment asking how I can join online but got no answer. Can we join by registering at an Event only? By te way, I work Overseas (& was not in KL when SABM had its launching)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home