Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 1 at KT



We started off today by going to DAP's "Bilik Gerakan" which will soon be closed down. Thanks to you-know-who.



This guy purposely stopped his car just to speak to RPK.


He's a DAP member. :)





A police officer asking RPK for his identity card.


She asked if I'm from out of town and what am I doing there.

I said for the by-election. Then she said.. "Campaign untuk BN ker?"

I replied, "tak de la, untuk PAS." :p

She was shocked! :) A chinese girl campaigning for PAS? ?

Why? Because, we are in the making of anak Bangsa Malaysia. :)



RPK and Marina met old friends. :p




They were so excited to take picture with Marina & RPK.


Had a chat with her, she told me that there's no fear in her anymore after seeing so many different people coming together to campaign for the PAS.


Indeed. :)






Labels:

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 16, 04:02:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home