Beng Hock's death: Will more stand up now?
I'm so upset.I was at the protest at Plaza Masalam where the MACC's office is, this morning.
I was and still upset and disturbed over Teoh Beng Hock's death in the MACC's HQ yesterday.
What happened at Plaza Masalam today has also left me feeling more disturbed and lousy.
The police force, have they got no sympathy over friends and supporters of Teoh Beng Hock who are still mourning over his death while wanting to seek clarification on how he died?
All we wanted to do was to ask for a proper investigation to be done, that those who are involved be held responsible, and that there will be justice for him.
Why, why, why, can't the friends and supporters of Teoh Beng Hock mourn in peace?
There were at least 6 big FRU trucks, 2 small ones and many police trucks. Is there a need to mobilise such a big team to crack down only 300 of peaceful protestors?
The police cannot seem to stand being there and not doing anything.
I was there.
I saw how the police threatened to arrest the speaker, when they said that "no speech is allowed", while the crowd moved forward to protect the speaker.
I heard it when a police officer commanded the 'squat tangkapan' to 'tangkap dan letak mereka dalam Black Maria'.
I was screaming, "Polis ganas! Polis ganas" at the top of my lung with the rest of the crowd, repeatedly, when I saw how the police dragged a friend of Beng Hock, for over 30meter on the floor before releasing him.
I was very upset when I saw how others were manhandled by the police.
I saw how Dr. Xaxier was been taken away by the police while speaking to ask the rest of the people to calm down, and to march to the Dataran Kemerdekaan after the PR's leaders have finished talking to the MACC.
No, I don't trust the police. I don't trust them at all looking at how they handled today. They always seem to only disturb the peaceful assemblies of those who are not on the same camp of their master, while those in the other side, are left untouched. The police does not even listen and respect the state leaders!
How can we expect the police to do a thorough and transparent investigation??
RPK is right, all these so called independent parties are actually part of BN. How can we trust them???
Will justice be served, when all the components which supposed to perpetuate truth and justice are merely the puppet of those walking in the corridor of power?
History tells us that blood must be spilled in order for reformation to take place. Will this incident be the 'blood' that would raise more anak-anak Bangsa Malaysia to join this march to reformation?
There will be a rally in this Sunday for Beng Hock. Will you be there too?
JUSTICE FOR TEOH BENG HOCK RALLY
Date: Sunday, 19 July 2009
Time: 4.30 pm
Venue: Stadium MBPJ Kelana Jaya
*People are encouraged to wear black and bring white flowers for this event.
The details of his funeral:
Date: Monday, 20 July 2009
Time: 11.00am
Venue:
Teo Residence
No.7648, Taman Seri Kelemak
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka
Telephone: 06 - 556 4266
Labels: malaysia, Teoh Beng Hock

7 Comments:
I will be with you in spirit!!Please bring extra white flower for me!
The MCA is quiet. It does not know Teoh has died and it does not care either.
And this is a Chinese party.
We are with you from Johor Bahru. Let's all stand up and make these bastards including Najis to be accountable!
Dear Ee Chia,
I'm residing in Penang. Will you pls send an extra flower(1 will do) for me. I will pray over here hoping his soul will be guided.
Thank you
Billy
I'm equally saddened by the news. My prayers go out to him and his family. May justice prevail and his death not be in vain.
My name is John. I am from Myanmar. I also was very upset when I heard about Teoh Beng Hock passing infront of MCCA HQ office. In my mind, we should not die like this as we are a highest creative by God. He is very intelligent man. If he were not die he might make a different thing for Malaysia or he may brought justice for all the people in Malaysia. This event was like 2007 monks and some student crackdown from Burmese militery army in 2007.
I would rather those from johore, penang, ipoh or wherever, organise a car pool and come. The time to read and comment is no longer enough.
This is not about TBH anymore, this is about US! The People! They can intimidate 300 but can they do the same to 3000, 30,000?
Just once, just come!
Delilah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home