The Barisan Rakyat team strikes again... :)
..at Kampung Cina
It started off with two persons after lunch at Madam Bee's Kitchen ...
Then more followed suit...
We only had one PAS flag initially...
We even asked the police to vote for PAS!
"Pangkah BULAN, yah!"
Then, a passerby car gave us more PAS flags! Total stranger!
Now, there are more bulans ;)
Indians holding a PAS flag?
.... and Chinese too...? Tak takut Hudud ker....?
We were all cheering and asking the passersby to vote for PAS. There were so much laughter in the air... , and shouts of....
"PASssssti Menang.."
"Pangkah BULAN"
"BULAN terang!!"
"Undi PAS!!"
"PAS PAS PAS!"
"Pangkah BULAN"
"BULAN terang!!"
"Undi PAS!!"
"PAS PAS PAS!"
...the younger ones.. :)
And their responses?? :p
Thumbs up!
Some tried to take our photographs..
More thumbs up!
..some smiled at us ...
...some waved...
Many nodded in agreement by honking and by showing us thumbs up!
One makcik showed us the picture of Tok Guru Nik Aziz... :)
After the fun, the Barisan Rakyat team walked back to the cars..
but we never cease to campaign..
we continued...
and... look at the response!
Passerby would stop to talk to us..... to cheer us on.. :)
Then we walked past the MCA's Bilik Gerakan. It was opened when we were on our way to Madam Bee's. But it is closed now. I wonder why... hmmm..
We stopped for a while to campaign in front of it... :p
Some of the BR team continue the fun in front of the hotel after we got back.
THAT, was fun! So much laughter and joy in the air... almost as if we had won! :p
Labels: KT by-election

8 Comments:
as if PAS had won?!!?!?!
When PAS wins, whole KT will be erupt into a carnival.. And I blardy hope that PAS wins...
I will shed tears of joy when Pas wins.. That is definite.. Hell to BN!!
Thanks Ee Chia for the very fast posting. Wish I can be there....
well done Ee Chia
good to have u with us!
__________________________
http://delcapo.wordpress.com/
Though an anak Trengganu myself,I believe you people have done more for us then those BE Ends.Let's together drive them to the South China Sea.Very good photography,full of people interest elements and Ee Chia,enjoy your stay in Kuala Trengganu!
Thank You for the posting,how much in appreciation especialy when I can't be there.
Almost dying wanting to know what happen there.
Have a safe journey hope after the win!
yapsir
I wished I had the chance to join too. lol. Viva la PAS. Viva la Pakatan =D
FUN! That's what a political party ought to be! You guys are showing the way to a New Dawn in Malaysia... when we finally get leaders we can love, respect and befriend!
ALL THE WAY NOW TO A BIIIIIIIIG VICTORY FOR PAKATAN!!!
Barisan Rakyat!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home