We can do it....together
This morning, while walking to Pak Lah ceramah with Vinee and Asha, we got lost and went into the Kampung Ladang instead. On the way, we met Aishah and Asiah, PAS supporters from Selangor.We chatted. They were pleasantly surprised to know that we have come all the way from KL to campaign for PAS. There isn't any animosity at all, only smiles and smiles and smiles. :) We talked like friends and not strangers.
Maybe it's because we are on one same mission: to see a better Malaysia that belongs to the Rakyat.
Asiah asked me if I go to university and how did I pay it?
I said, "PTPTN loh."
Then she replied, "Ohh.. PTPTN, bagus lah. Kena bayar balik kan?"
Me, "Ya loh.."
Asiah, "Tapi, kalau Anwar jadi PM, then tak perlu lah bayar, education jadi free."
I was like... "YA KERR?? How come I tak tau?!?"
There's a more reason to support Pakatan now. :p
Afterthat, they were "boasting" about all the benefits they get living under the Pakatan ruled state, Selangor. For example, the water is free now. I can see that they're very contended.
As we continue to find our way to the ceramah, we found this instead..
This monkey is called Maria. Her owner asked if we want to touch it. Asha was delirious. :)
Maria is so sweet and gentle.
Okay, the reason why I shared these encounters are to show that, not all Malays hate Chinese and Indian, and vice versa. In reality, we can live with each other peacefully, just like the folks in Kelantan. All we need is just to have a good governance that is for the Rakyat and maybe some detoxifications from what BN had fed us with all these years.
Over lunch today, a friend was telling me that, we're living in a history making times to which I totally agreed. This is such an interesting time to live in Malaysia. We're witnessing a revolution, where all races are coming together to fight for one common cause, hopefully a peaceful and bloodless one.
But can it be one? I don't know. But I hope so.
I think we can try to make it happen, just by contributing in however small and little way we can.
For now, the people of Kuala Terengganu, you can make a difference, you can contribute. You can represent the rest of the rakyat to send the message across to BN. Tell them that we had enough. We need change.
Vote for a change.
Those who are not in Terengganu, please come back to vote.
You can:
1) Call the call Pakatan Rakyat Pengundi Luar Hotline at 012-6958600 ( Zulfadli ) or 012-9283560 ( Zulhelmi )
2) Drive back beramai-ramai with your friends.
More:
Pakatan Rakyat Pengundi Luar Hotline
WE NEED YOU TO COME HOME TO VOTE.
AFNIA ANSWERED THE CALL
Afni, we salute you!
Labels: KT by-election

5 Comments:
great job! well done.
thanks for your reporting and photos of this by-election
I think that monkey have to be set free.Can!
yeah but NO HUDUD LAW!
wat the F?? u moderate this blog...?? wheres freedom of speech?? u PR fella talk so much of freedom of speech yet u moderate yr site! i am not bn supporter but i do not like what i c at PR either!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home